may Allah alwiz be with me...

i hv'nt done anythng yet.lotsa thngs i wanna do-interns(fill up the weird+time consuming+bla bla application form),japanese diary,jogging,playing badminton,all the chores,decorating my room...the list go on..i know i've to do all this..n alredi hv allocate time foor dat ..but,why i'm still cannot finish it???hanging here n there.blabing about not enough time.i'm the one who's lazy n try to have excuse in everythng i do.oh, pof!!!why you're soooooooooooooooooo hard???first time in my life-i've been counter such a subject which i dun understand at all.it is f-----' hard.ya Allah giv me a way to understand this weird module.i just talking to my fren about wut's happening in m'sia.eventho,we are so prosperous n live in comfortable life,it seems dat lotsa people still in old mentality.still gambling+drinking..it's all happening oround us(in m'sia)..n they are sumone dat we know.we dun hv effort to tell them-hey,this is soooo wrong.why u guys keep doing it????but,nobody cares.my life is my life,your's are your's.individualistic!!!sumhow i thnk,we need sumbody who thnk about all this people n can do sumhng about it.we sholud be bring our community to the basic of islam.we shud somehow.i still dunno how i'm gonna doing it but still i'll do it someday,someho...i promise...i shud settle my probs first n also help others along the way. not onli i'm free fr my probs becuz it will comes n never stop-it is life rite???

Comments

Popular Posts