little things dat we forget

it's already 12.15a.m.actually i'm just returned fr birm to attend the usrah there. i realize how exhausted i'm n still have to stay up to finish my work.but,the happiness that filled inside me giv a big momentum to do my work.seeing the faces of my sisters giv me a soft, lovely,excitement... feelings.it's the feeling of ukhuwah dat i can't find it elsewhere. i alwiz asking why i go to usrah?...it's not only to seek for knowlegde,not onli to dig the true islam but to meet my sisters in islam.to seek for forgiveness,to build the ukhuwah..just a smile fr them is enough to forget all the hardship to come there.thanks alot my sisters in birmingham.my housemate too for accompany me.tuan rumah who cooks very super duper delicious nasi ayam...it's soooooooooo yummy!!!somehow maybe we not learning very much n maybe all the nasihat is just the same...but,the courage to come n spend a little bit of our time are the most important.it build the iman n make it strong.i pray to Allah dat You strenghten me to follow the sirratulmustaqim.maybe it's not easy,but..it is possible.time to work! start the term with full of motivation!!!ganbatte ne!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts