i fall in love with my headache

14th of february.who ever knows that they will die today?actually i had a very bad headache this morning.i can't wake up even to do subuh.it's severe headache that make me totally paralysed.i thot about my work that never finished,all the books that i never read yet...then, i ask Allah why He give me such a bad ill.the 'hakikat bahagia' song was playing on my laptop all night,but, i never reli understand the lyrics until it hit me with this--->
Bila sakit tiada resah di jiwa
Bukankah Tuhan telah berfirman
Ketahuilah dengan mengingati Allah
Jiwa kan menjadi tenang

i smiled straight away.hakikat bahagia itu adalah ketenangan bila hati mengingati tuhan. it relief me very well. tidak lagi berasa kecewa bila sakit.itulah janji Allah.adakah kamu kira kamu tidak akan diuji setelah kamu mengaku kamu telah beriman[i dont remember which surah and ayat is this]dan aku kira betapa aku banyak belajar tapi tidak applykan sebaiknya.n i realise i appreciate more right now.listen more carefully in lectures.decide to ask more to the lecturers.to put a little bit more effort on seminar. n try not to 'mengeluh' with mehnah.bukankah itu janji Allah?esok aku kena bg isk.harap2 dpt buat dgn baik.tidak mahu beralasan dgn diri sendiri lagi.

Comments

Popular Posts