all i need

sometimes, i do believe miracle can happen.and it happens at the right time.betul2 kena. i am smiling all the way tonite just because i think Allah had answering me...i am facing the toughest pace in my life, and i dunno ho far i cud survive,but somehow tonite, i am smiling.it feels like all the burden slides away.n i feel very calm and happy...

u just dunno in what way you can make ppl happy. i still remember the time i was crying a lot until i got one msg to clear it all.n i was smiling just like today.maybe because of the person who sent the msg or the msg itself but all i noe it's making me smile and forget all the problems i have.n today, i hear a song which is not dedicated to me but,somehow the fate that i click on that song make me realise that Allah grant my du'a n make me happy.eventho maybe it just for tonite. i'm still grateful...

Comments

Popular Posts